Points of Interest
In attendence were: Everyone except for Wordbender, AvatarRokusGhost, Minnichi, BlackMonkey, and Agent Slash.
Suzon brought up six topics to discuss:
- A revision of Vortex's main page on the Avatar Wiki.
- The addition of a News/Updates page of Vortex on the Avatar Wiki.
- The filling in of major story events that are missing from the Outline.
- Deciding on a date for the Winter Finale, which also means that the unreleased previous chapters have to be released by than.
- Making a BSST column advertising the Winter Finale, including, a recap of previous chapters, a minor excerpt, a tiny plot description, and the Release Date.
- A minor discussion about the possibility of a sequel series.
Unfortunately, only two authors showed up to the prescheduled meeting.
EToM (Estimated Timespan of Meeting): 43 minutes
In other news, Suzon and Mageddon725 each recieved a cookie for showing up to the meeting, Suzon named his top 6 fanons, and Mage named his top five fanons. Mage got a cookie for having a fanon in Suzons top six fanons, as did AvatarRokusGhost.
The next planned meeting is Friday, January 11 around 5:00PM to make up for the aboslute and utter FAILURE that was Monday, January 7th's meeting.
Also, I have made a cookie chart/table thingy. Suzon awards cookies, and counts who gets them, by the way, from now on, missing a meeting results in a two cookie reduction, unless you have a good excuse!